Research shows that 10-20% of all women experience mental health complications during pregnancy and postpartum. Potential implications include delayed or impaired attachment, low birth weight, failure to thrive and in most sever cases suicide and infanticide.
Through efforts the Partnerships for Families & Children (PFC), this packet of information has been made possible. Please contact us with your questions or to request additional information. You can reach us at 907.789.1235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the facilitator of the Support for Moms Group directly, please email: email@example.com
- Support for Moms Group Trifold Brochure
- Support for Moms Group Poster
- Support for Moms Group Postcard
Parent & Family Resources:
- Depression During and After Pregnancy (HRSA Publication)
- Self-Administered Depression Screening Tool
- Support for Moms Ten Facts About Post Partum Depression
- Parent Resources List
- Mental Health Provider List
- Support for Moms Helping Calendar
Medical Provider Resources: