Research shows that 10-20% of all women experience mental health complications during pregnancy and postpartum. Potential implications include delayed or impaired attachment, low birth weight, failure to thrive and in most sever cases suicide and infanticide.
Through efforts the Partnerships for Families & Children (PFC), this packet of information has been made possible. Please contact us with your questions or to request additional information. You can reach us at 907.789.1235 or email@example.com.
To contact the facilitator of the Support for Moms Group directly, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support for Moms Group Trifold Brochure 2016
- Support for Moms Group Poster 2016
- Support for Moms Group Postcard 2016
Parent & Family Resources:
- Depression During and After Pregnancy (HRSA Publication)
- Self-Administered Depression Screening Tool
- Ten Facts About Post Partum Depression 2016
- Parent Resources List 2016
- Mental Health Provider List 2016
- Support for Moms Helping Calendar 2016
Medical Provider Resources: